cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Import and export a Workflow in Nintex Workflow

This short video demonstrates how to import and export a workflow, and is applicable to Nintex Workflow for Office 365, Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2010.

Labels: (2)
12 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Import and export a Workflow in Nintex Workflow

Too bad YouTube is blocked in most corporate environments.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Ah yeah, that's frustrating! If you get a chance to try the video at home or outside your corporate environment, we'd love to know what you think.

Not applicable

On a serious note have you thought about a bribe for your IT department? I find a box of chocolates gets me clear internet for a week or so.

Not applicable

Is there a web API available to automate the import process, as there was in SP 2010?

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Not in Office 365 at the moment. If this is something you would like to see, please register a request at Nintex.uservoice.com

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

There have been times where I have imported a workflow that is in the same site collection but in a different site. I was going from a sandbox to a real site. I normally try to keep the same name and I get an error. When you are within the same site collection, does it have to have a different name?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I’m using Office 365 Nintex form App and workflow, I was thinking after creating forms in the Development environment I can Export them and Import them to the Production Environment, But now when I imported back its showing me the form, I can also submit new items, But I don’t see any SharePoint columns that I created? Do I have to recreate all of the SharePoint columns?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

New user here,

I have developed a workflow in our "sandbox" and am now ready to move it to production. Do I need to migrate the underlying list first, before migrating the workflow or will it bring the list schema with it?

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

You have to move the list first.

0 Kudos