cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I noticed recently, particularly yesterday that I can no longer assign multiple assignees to a request data action item, nor can I assign a specific email address. I was curious if anyone was experiencing the same issue? I know that there was a newer 3.0

On 9-18-14, I noticed that I can no longer assign multiple assignees to a Request Data action item, nor can I assign a specific email address in the send notification field.  The To: is missing from the send notification request.  I know that there is a new version 3.0.8.0 and we are currently using 3.0.7.0.  Has anyone else eperienced this issue recently?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: I noticed recently, particularly yesterday that I can no longer assign multiple assignees to a request data action item, nor can I assign a specific email address. I was curious if anyone was experiencing the same issue? I know that there was a newer

I'm sorry I have not experienced this issue before. But I have seen that updates not only fix some issues, but seem to reset a few things also. If possible, give the update a try and report back your findings.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: I noticed recently, particularly yesterday that I can no longer assign multiple assignees to a request data action item, nor can I assign a specific email address. I was curious if anyone was experiencing the same issue? I know that there was a newer

I would say update to version 3.0.8.0 to eliminate any issues that were patched out. Additionally, what browser are you using when this behavior is observed?

If you press F12 in your browser, are there any JavaScript errors logged? Please report back any errors you find.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply