cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

I need to add forms in the multiple approval process in Nintex Cloud where each approver(consists of 2 approvers) needs to review the form and approve it...How can this be achieved?

User fills in form ->Approver 1(Review & Approve Form) ->Approver 2 (Review & Approve Form) ->Form Submission

1.  User fills in the form and sends the form to Approver 1.
  2.  Approver 1 reviews the form and confirms the form and sends it the Approver 2.
  3.  Approver 2 receives the form, reviews the form and submits it to the user.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: I need to add forms in the multiple approval process in Nintex Cloud where each approver(consists of 2 approvers) needs to review the form and approve it...How can this be achieved?

Hi Karishma Ramodhine‌,

when saying Nintex Cloud are you speaking of Nintex for Office 365 or the Nintex Workflow cloud?

I understand the the approvals are sequential which means that approver 2 needs to approve after approver 1 approved.

Most basic workflow would be to have just 2 approvals one after the other

Nintex for Office 365

Nintex Workflow Cloud

Would that address your scenario?

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: I need to add forms in the multiple approval process in Nintex Cloud where each approver(consists of 2 approvers) needs to review the form and approve it...How can this be achieved?

Hi Enrico,

Im using the Nintex Workflow Cloud.
I'll go for the second scenario, but I need to insert form in each approval to be reviewed and approved.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply