cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Jump to solution

I'm working on a check request workflow where if the request is over a specific dollar amount it has to go to a director so basically if I request a check over a certain dollar amount I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Jump to solution

How do you mean the delegate workflow task isn't working?

Can you just have a set a condition action to check for the value and if under the value, assign the task to manager, and if over the value assign the task to the director?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re:  I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Jump to solution

We have many directors (the only place I have found approver's manager is in delegate workflow task in the user interaction section) and if I'm in HR I need to go to the HR director if I'm in finance the finance director etc. The entire agency will use this form.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re:  I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Jump to solution

Can you query the user profile of the manager, to get their manager and assign flexi task to that output?

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you that worked nicely

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: I need it to go to my bosses boss but the deligate Workflow task isnt working how can i do this?

Jump to solution

Cool - good to hear - can you mark the answer as correct please to close off this thread.

Thanks

0 Kudos