cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have created simple Nintex form and people picker is working fine with full control. While I am providing contribute permission to user, people picker is showing all the user information instead of name only?

with full control:                                                            With contribute permission

Capture1.PNG Capture3.PNG

Could you please suggest me any solution?

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: I have created simple Nintex form and people picker is working fine with full control. While I am providing contribute permission to user, people picker is showing all the user information instead of name only?

It doesn't to appear to be a permission issue as even in contribute the values are there and correct.

How are you displaying the information on the form? What controls and configurations, or how are the values provided?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: I have created simple Nintex form and people picker is working fine with full control. While I am providing contribute permission to user, people picker is showing all the user information instead of name only?

Hello Andrew,

thanks for your reply. These are the simple people picker fields are using in form. I have added and storing the value in list column. While I am trying to view the form it is showing like this. Earlier it was showing culprit data only for contribute user's but now it is not working for all the users. All the columns have only types are different (ie one belongs to user name, another belongs to account name, people with presence.)

There is no custom coding applied on form.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

It seems like SharePoint isn't being told how to format the values. See what I mean from Using the Format this Value Feature​. But I can't see why it matters based on a permissions role, and now as you updated, it doesn't. What is the current build you have for Nintex Forms? Can you update it?

0 Kudos