Writing Approval Dates to a SharePoint list

• 9 October 2015
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +2

Hi,

I have an event in K2 workflow that can route an item to up to 10 people for approval. As part of this process we would like to be able to capture the Date/Time of each approval in the SharePoint list where each item is stored.

Scenario:-

• Approvers are entered into the system using an Infopath event, could range from 1-10.
  • There is a single Client event which sends the mail to the Approvers one at a time.

Roadblock :-

There are following things which i need to implement

• Fetch Approval dates for each Approver (only when they Approve)
  • If, Item is Approved by First Approver we get his date but If, send for change by second Approver and it gets back after the changes then it should go to Second Approver who submitted it for the Change not to the First Approver who Approved the document and if the second Approver Approves we record his date and so on.

There was an indiviual before me who was working on this request and he got assistance from K2 indiviuals who helped him in constructing a Smart Object which record Approval not the dates, i am having a hard time deciphering the Smart Object. I have attached a snapshot of the Smart Object.

K2 Version:-4.6.10

using K2 Studio to develop the Workflow. 

Thanks in advance.

Arpit

10674i35683C547C1A7BF8.jpg

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi Mark,

Thanks for writing.

Item is Approved using the SharePoint (Usual Client event), Since the Approvers are dynamic and could be from (1-10) and each Approver will Approve an item at different intervals, some could evene send back the item for Changes and then Approve it after the modifications.

Regards,

Arpit