cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a SharePoint app that has some lists installed on SharePoint Office 365 that also has Nintex workflow installed on how can i create a Nintex workflow on one of those lists  inside the SharePoint app ?

I have a SharePoint app that has some lists installed on SharePoint Office 365 that also has Nintex workflow installed on how can i create a Nintex workflow on one of those lists  inside the SharePoint app ?

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: I have a SharePoint app that has some lists installed on SharePoint Office 365 that also has Nintex workflow installed on how can i create a Nintex workflow on one of those lists inside the SharePoint app ?

That's a great question, I've never tried that before. I am very interested to see how this turns out. So you have a SharePoint app with lists that are in the App Web, and not the host web, is this correct?

If you go to Site Contents in the App Web, can you choose "Add an App" within, and then add the Nintex Workflow app? If not, try adding it to the Host web first, then try again in the app web.

0 Kudos
eiben
Nintex Newbie

Re: I have a SharePoint app that has some lists installed on SharePoint Office 365 that also has Nintex workflow installed on how can i create a Nintex workflow on one of those lists inside the SharePoint app ?

Did this work out? Sounds very interesting...

0 Kudos