cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I have a Nintex on-premise and Office 365.  Can I create a test environment in the cloud via Azure and do testing of any Nintex Workflow I develop?

I have a Nintex on-premise and Office 365.  Can I create a test environment in the cloud via Azure and do testing of any Nintex Workflow I develop?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: I have a Nintex on-premise and Office 365. Can I create a test environment in the cloud via Azure and do testing of any Nintex Workflow I develop?

Yes, you can. If you have Software Assurance you can ask for a license for your environment

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: I have a Nintex on-premise and Office 365. Can I create a test environment in the cloud via Azure and do testing of any Nintex Workflow I develop?

​just a quick caveat. You will have to install MS SQL as well. You cannot use AZURE SQL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Fernando,

Thank you so much for your information.  In this case, how should I go about this, I would ask for a Test Licence on Nintex Workflow Online so I can set-up in the Azure?  Would you happen to also have a link in terms of the documentation pertaining to this (process and how to perform this)?  Thanks again and you've been most helpful and reassuring.

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for the caveat.  Yes, I have MS SQL 2012 (on premise).  In this case, I no longer need to set-up a DB on Azure?  Am I getting you correctly?  Also, does this mean I am forging on a Hybrid set-up where all my test data will be within my premises?

0 Kudos