cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I am trying to build a business case for Nintex forms and workflow.

I can talk to optimisation of processes, reduced cycle time, reduce errors, increased quality, reduced paperwork but I am struggling with how to present the look and feel of a data driven process using Nintex.  I have searched for visual demonstrations of typical back office processes but cannot find suitable content.  Can you please advise where I might find some real-world examples that I can play visually in a boardroom scenario ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Not applicable

Re: I am trying to build a business case for Nintex forms and workflow.

Hey Darren, are you looking for case study content, or templates, or both?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I am looking to show business management an example working approval workflow. We are in the med device manufacturing business with lots of paper and signature chasing across multiple sites.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Not applicable

Here is a case study we have by "Ferring Pharmaceuticals" which involves an approval process Ferring Pharmaceuticals Case Study. Would you be interested in one of our Tech Evangelists providing you with a Nintex Workflow/ Nintex Forms or both template to look at?

Otherwise we have a connector with DocuSign for signatures Nintex Connector for DocuSign‌ We have a webinar tomorrow about this Workflow with e-Signatures Significantly Increase the Speed of Your Business - Nintex Webinar‌.

You can find more case studies on www.nintex.com Resources | Nintex® - Workflow for Everyone  or our YouTube site Nintex - YouTube

Let me know if that helps, or if you'd like those templates.

Thanks,

Em

glenda
Nintex Newbie

Darren,

What is often also used in the medical sector is procedure management. There are a lot of standards they have to comply to in order to meet all regulations. So without doing it digital there is an enormous paper trail of documents that go from the one person for review, the other one for approval, and so on and so on.

It could be an idea to build your business case around this subject. Having a location where procedures are stored that are still not completely final and a Nintex Workflow taking care of the entire approval process. Using a state machine to show them how the process can take a dynamic path, publising the final procedures to a certain location (maybe in PDF, ...).

Goodluck!

johncharles
Nintex Newbie

Hi Darren,  We all have a heap of workflows in Sharepoint if you want a "Real" example - I can even share some, but it depends what you are trying to say in your presentation!

Perhaps have a quick look up on Slideshare and see if any of these might be useful?

http://www.slideshare.net/alexanderb/implementing-your-organisational-process-in-sharepoint-project-...

http://www.slideshare.net/d501159/nintex-workflow-for-sharepoint-return-on-investment-whitepaper-by-...

http://www.slideshare.net/itgrooveservices/introduction-to-nintex?next_slideshow=1

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

The other thing you should present is workflows help as far as auditing is concerned. Everything is recorded in SharePoint and Nintex for an auditor to lookup. When it was created, modified, by who, when it was approved/rejected, etc. I found my customer wanted this information.

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

As well as you can build reports off the information. Its harder to build reports off paper documents.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Do a workflow in Sharepoint workflow and you will be sold on Nintex Workflows. So much easier to do a workflow in Nintex.

Joe Thomas PhD, MBA, MIS

Sharepoint Supervisor – SES

System Project Administrator

SharePoint Group

Agency for Health Care Administration

Joseph.Thomas@ahca.myflorida.com

(850) 412-4823

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Agreed. I used Nintex workflows. I used Nintex workflows within SharePoint.

0 Kudos