cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I Need a Nintex Workflow 2007 trial licens.

Jump to solution

Hello

I'm a Nintex Partner and have access to you Partner Portal. I can download NW2007.

I need a test environment just for some days to test migration from NW2007 to NW2010.

But I can not find any NW2007 trial licens.

Please Help.

Best Regards

Kim

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: I Need a Nintex Workflow 2007 trial licens.

Jump to solution

Hi, ‌,  You should have access to the ‌ space, given your Partner status.  There, you can download the 2007 product.  If you need a specific license or environment, I would reach out to your Partner contact.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your answer.

From the link you have providet there is only NW2010-2016. For NW there is only installation guides for NW2007.

On the site you linked to and on the partner site under: Workflow Platform -> Downloads ->  There is only, download + install guide and release notes.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, ‌,

At the very bottom of the page is the installer for NWF2007...

Or perhaps I misunderstand what you need.

0 Kudos
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Kim Høst-Madsen

I'm trying to understand best what you are attempting to do and request. 

From Partner Central, you should be able to access NODE which is the Nintex Online Demo Environment. Unfortunately, we do not have sessions supporting Microsoft Online SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) anymore as it was ended afew years ago. 

As Frank mentioned, you can download the product using this link Product Downloads and access a dev license via Partner Central, but you would need to have your own MOSS 2007 environment. Let us know if we can be of any assistance with anything else.

Thanks,

Eric

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for your answer.

You are right that I can download NW2007 from the site right there were you show on the image. That is not the problem. The problem is that when I install NW2007 on my local test environment I don't have a valid licens. Not event a valid trial licens.

But  I have not talked with the Partner Contact and im now guidet to the right place.

In the Partner Nintex Portal, i kan get the licens from "Demo License Management" under the menu Work Flow Platform.

Best Regards

0 Kudos