Missing Nintex Form Icon!

Badge +2

Environment - SharePoint Online

Apps - Nintex Forms & Workflow Loaded

Issue - After months of having Nintex Forms and Workflow on a site, I have logged on this morning to find the Nintex Form Icon missing from the List Tab ribbon.  The Nintex Worklow Icon is still there and the Nintex forms previosuly created against SharePoint Lists on the site are also still there.

I have trusted the App in the App Permissions area but still no Icon on the ribbon.

Any ideas?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Robert,

my first check would be whether you have Design permissions on that list.

Do the Nintex Forms button appear on any other lists?

If it continues, reach out to Nintex Support.

Vadim

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can you click it? or is it disabled?

Badge +2

Hi Vadim & Fernando,

Thanks for your responses.

To answer your questions:-

• I have got Full Control over the list and site. I have also checked some other Site Owners users and they have the same issue.
  • The Nintex Icon does not appear for any list in the site.  It does however appear on other sites lists within the site collection.  So assuming site specific issue.
  • The icon does not appear at all (not greyed out or disabled - not there at all!!!).

Any other thoughts?

Regards,

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Robert,

I would try uninstalling the Nintex Forms app, and re-installing it to see if that helps.

Vadim

Badge +2

Hi Vadim,

Thought about that but also assume that if I re-install it will remove all the previously created Nintex Forms.

This will give me a lot of work to rebuild.

Is this assumption correct?

Regards,

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Robert,

just so I could give you proper answer, I just tested this out but creating a site, installing the NF app and adding a form to a list (and creating items).

I then uninstalled the app... reinstalled the app and the list was unharmed.  The Form design was still on that list and it still controlled the New Item, Edit Item and Display forms.

Vadim

Badge +2

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for for your efforts.

I will try the reinstall route and update on result.

Regards!

Rob

Badge +2

Hi Vadim,

Reinstall worked.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That's awesome.  Glad to hear that helped.

cheers,

Vadim

Badge +7

I have the same problem.

I have been trying to solve the problem for two days now.

The nintex form icon does not appear.

I already configured it on the admin site, but the application page with the list does not appear.

I have verified that in the site configuration of the top page in Manage site features the nintext form icon does not appear to be enabled.

administration site

In Site settings - Manage site features of top page  not appears

Why?

Badge

Hello all

I have the exact same issue with Forms in SharePoint 2016 Farm (Nintex WF and Forms). Even if the

Web Application Feature is enabled (see Web Application Feature.jpg) the Forms Icon doesn't show up in the Ribbon... (see Nintex Form Icon missing.jpg)

In the Site Features only the Nintex Workflow 2016 and Nintex Workflow 2016 Enterprise Reporting is available (see Site Features.jpg)

I already deinstalled / re-installed the Nintex Forms twice and restarted the Servers but no change.....

Any solutions are highly appreciated!