Error while developing and deploying K2 Workflow

• 7 December 2011
  • 1 reply

Badge

While SharePoint List K2 Workflow Development:
When I try to drag a Step for e.g. Edit list Item, I get following error message:
Unable to load context data.
Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.WebDesigner.ContextPlugin.SharePointSites, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

While SharePoint List K2 Workflow Deployment:
On deploying the Workflow I get following error message:
Deploy Process - Deployment failed -
The MSBuild engine must be called on a single-threaded-apartment. Current threading model is "MTA". Proceeding, but some tasks may not function correctly.
   Task Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.AssociateWorkflow(IntegrationObject integration)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationService.Execute(IntegrationObject integration, Boolean testMode, Boolean createDependancies)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.WorkflowIntegration.WorkflowIntegrationTask.Execute()

Appreciate your help to fix this issue..

Thank You

1 reply

Badge +6

Make sure your sharepoint is properly configured with K2. Run K2 Analysis tool to verify all the componenets are properly installed in the K2 server.