cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to join workflow tasks to an item

Hi,

I'm trying to include a Workflow tasks web part to my InfoPath form to display outstanding workflow tasks on that list item, however I can't get the connection to work. I'm trying to link the Workflow tasks web part to the InfoPath form web part using "get filter values from" > Provider field name = Request Title > Consumer field name = Related Content.

However the web part in the form never has any tasks to display (I have tested on items that have outstanding workflow tasks).

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How to join workflow tasks to an item

What if you use "Workflow Item ID" field from the Workflow Tasks list and connect that to the main list?

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to join workflow tasks to an item

Hi Cassy Freeman‌, where is that "Workflow Item ID" field? It is not in my Workflow task list, the only field that I see relating the task with the original liust item is the "related content" field and still I cannot use it to filter through the task list. 

I'm trying to do the same thing, but I'm using a Nintex form, I have the webpart displaying on the tab, if I don't apply filters, it shows everything, If I filter with the related content, it is not showing anything. I'm using nintex 2010. 

The projectName is basically the title of the list item and it is the same value as the "Related Content".

0 Kudos