Does BlackPoint support Task Action inside section?

• 11 December 2009
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

If I place my Task Action combo-box inside a Section control, K2 [blackpoint] will ignore it and create a new "Task Action" label and Combo Box at the bottom of the form. If I try and delete this, it adds it back in...

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

6 replies

Badge +4

I've just deleted the "Task Action:" text and hidden the duplicate combo-box at the bottom of the screen.

Very odd behaviour.

Badge +1

I think we have the same problem. I posted my question just right before you did.  I'm using K2 Blackpearl with infopath.  And, Beth gave me answare as below.  Please try.

"  When you go through the wizard for the InfoPath client event, and it asks if you want to create a dropdown for the task action field, select No. It took me a few tries to figure this out. Sometimes the controls you have already created are detected, and sometimes they aren't.

Beth "

Badge +4

Thanks apichart - seems like a bug they need to fix.

Badge

Hi, I have the same problem, but I chose "Yes" to create the action control. If I run through the wizard again it does not ask me again and keeps on creating the duplicate control.

Any help would be appreciated!

Badge

Hi,

I made a mistake, this post is meant for BlackPearl and not BlackPoint.

Badge +3

Going on a suggestion prior, I moved my two action fields (different form views) out of the containing section and presto - everything is working perfectly now!  Just remember to update all of the InfoPath forms.  When I updated the K2 form via K2 Studio Process - InfoPath Forms - Design, then re-deployed, the field move did not show up.  I manually changed the K2 Form Template and republished from InfoPath - all works well now.