SharePoint User Management Event - Not Saving User Permissions

• 23 June 2008
  • 0 replies

Badge +4

Hi All,

Hopefully I have a simple newbie-ish question that some of you experts might be able to answer.

Lets say you are walking through the steps, you get to the point of adding users, you select the [Originator], then you select a few more users from the XML Fields (from Infopath Integration), lets say ItemReimbursement_DepartmentDirector, finish up the wizard.  Then when you return to the wizard, the only user that is left in that list is the [Originator], none of the other XML Fields for my users get saved by the wizard for some reason.

I have 8 forms that I automating this way, and here is the kicker, they all utilize the same event in the same manner and about half of them are working this way.  I did inherit this project, so I am not sure if the original developer did anything odd, but it doesn't appear that way.

Any suggestions from the K2 guru's?

EDIT

I just opened up the projects of the forms that I thought the event was working fine on, but for some reason, I cannot add any new users to that as well.  I am a bit baffled as to why this is behaving this way.

Thanks much!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!