Smart Action

• 31 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello Mates,

We have created one workflow which have diffrent activities and outcome. like Notify ,Evidence,No evidence,

Like that diffrent outcome we have for many activites.

how i can take action though smart actions. since there is no approve & reject action.,

how to achive that where outcome is diffrent than standard one.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi

Can you please elaborate on "Different Activities", is this TASK Events? If it is task events what do you have specified in the Actions / outcomes? I’m guessing Notify ,Evidence,No evidence. If the above is true then you can enable SmartActions in the notification section of the Task Event and the actions / outcomes you have will be the actual actions you can take via SmartActions.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +8

Nik86,

When configuring a task in workflow designer you can create custom outcomes. To action the workflow you can create custom actions when configuring the task. 

If you continue to step through the task configuration you will come to a "Participants" configuration menu. Here you can add task groups with custom conditions.

I use buttons in my forms so when a certain button on a certain state is clicked it will action a worklist item with approve, reject, rework, or whatever the action may be. The on click rule says to action a worklist item. So if the approve button is clicked the rule will action the worklist item in the workflow with "Approved" and the workflow continues on the approved course. 

I hope this helps. If you have any questions let me know. I will share with you what I know.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters