Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to get Last Rejection Comment

Jump to solution

Hi,

We're using Nintex WF 2010 and user requires to show the last rejection comment based on last task.

I'm using Assign Flexi Task with All Must Agree option. I tried using the Approver Comments but showing unnecessary texts I just want to filter out the Approver/Rejector Name and his/her comment (I made comment required when rejection).

I'm seeing a lot of For Each samples, but is it possible using Regular Expression?

I saw Vadim's post, but I can't get to make it filter just the comment.

Nintex Workflow - All must agree on a specific outcome - Vadim Tabakman

Any thoughts? Thanks

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
thunderstorm654
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to get Last Rejection Comment

Jump to solution

You could try querying the Workflow Tasks (or whichever list you're using for tasks for your workflow ) for the most recently modified task item related to the current item your workflow is running on, and retrieving the comments that way, e.g.:

This worked for me. I did put a 'commit pending changes' after the flexi task, as I was suspicious it might not complete properly before then querying for the last modified task. In theory the most recently modified task with the 'Workflow Item ID' column matching the ID of your current item *should* be the one that was just rejected, although if two users completed their tasks at the same time I'm not sure how reliable it would be so maybe do some testing to see But you can use this approach to retrieve info about the tasks via the tasks list directly.

In your flexi task you can also set the task to store the task IDs in a collection:

(under the 'Action' settings near the bottom)

then you could iterate over those and query the tasks list for the additional info e.g. comments one by one as well.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Stefanie you're a genius! That worked a treat! Thanks!

0 Kudos
mm_rikesh
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

it work fine for single person but not for multiple

0 Kudos