Nintex Form not working with the form created in SharePoint designer

Badge +2

Hello,

For some reason, I deleted the DispForm.aspx, EditForm.aspx and NewForm.aspx in SharePoint designer, and created these forms again in SPD.

After that I used Nintex form to customize the forms and published, the problem is the published form is not displaying, they are still using the OOTB SharePoint form, any idea how to associate the Nintex form with the newly created form in SPD?

Thanks

Wayne

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hello Wayne Shen​ -

It sounds like the Nintex form is being associated to the original form (that was deleted) and SharePoint is rendering the new forms.

You may need to delete the form and possibly the list and start again sad.png

The good news is that you can export a copy of your form and import it back into the newly created form or list.

I would take an export of the form, then delete the Nintex form (to reset it back to the default SharePoint one). Then try to create a new Nintex form, import your saved copy, publish, and try it from there.

Worst case, you'll have to recreate the list.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted on how you make out.

Badge +2

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for your reply... I haven't find a way to re-associate the default form with Nintex, and I created a new list, and it is working not.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Excellent -

Glad to hear you got it working! I assume that you meant "it is working now" not "it is working not" happy.png