cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
emis
Nintex Newbie

How to filter a list lookup by multiple values (or CAML Query)

Hi,

I would like to filter a list lookup by multiple values. There are several disuccions about this topic but no one fits into my solution.

Basicaly we have a data structure like a tree:

1 -+

|

+- 1.1 ---+

|              |

|             +- 1.1.1

+- 1.2

|

+- 1.3

Now I want to filter the lookup based on the level in the structure. If I navigate to 1.1, I want to filter the lookup for each data under this level. I have all data in place, but I cannot attach multiple values to the list lookup filter (Control Settings->Filtering->Filter available selections->By aspecific value). It is not possible to use some kind of or-statemants like || or the or-function of Nintex.

A CAML Query would be the nicest solution:

<Where>

<BeginsWith>

<FieldRef Name='FIELDNAME' />

<Value Type='Text'>1.1</Value>

</BeginsWith>

</Where>

Can I assign a CAML Query to the filtering manually by JavaScript or is there any other kind of solution for this problem? I really don't want to build up the control manually by HTML and JavaScript...

3 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to filter a list lookup by multiple values (or CAML Query)

emis
Nintex Newbie

The CAML-Query works fine, the only problem is to get this caml attached to the "List Lookup" control.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Unfortunately you can do it in List View control, but not in List Lookup control.

You can add your vote here to request this functionality :

More advanced filtering for connected lookup controls – Customer Feedback for Nintex