cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to deploy or Import/Export Nintex workflow from Staging to Production?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've create the workflow using Nintex on my staging enverionment SharePoint 2010. Now same workflow I've to create on Production. Could you please help how to deploy or Import/export the same workflow in Production Environment.

Thanks,
Rinku

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: How to deploy or Import/Export Nintex workflow from Staging to Production?

Jump to solution

Hey Rinku, you can export the workflow from your staging environment to your production one by selecting the Export button in the Workflow designer ribbon.

Please see the help files here

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Has anyone exported and imported workflows to different farms or just into different Site Collections in the same Farm?    I'm assuming that on a list based workflow, that list name(s) and list column(s) need to be named the same.   Just curious if there are any actions that don't play well when moved or any other lessons learned from the forum.  Thanks

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Pintu!

Did Emily's suggestion help? If so, it's a great help to the community if you click her answer as correct. There's a button in her reply.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Yes Its helped

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi Pintu,

Has that been a site or list workflow? How you did proceed with exporting respectively importing the corresponding SharePoint list of this workflow on Production? So that in the end, that the workflow could be publshed on that list in the production Environment?

Thank you very much for your answer...

0 Kudos