K2 Web Service call timeout

• 3 April 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I have a K2 service that calls a .Net web service and the call is suffering from a timeout message.  The web service operation completes as the thread continues to run but K2 has given up waiting so writes an error to the log and the process flows stops.

Does anyone know where I can change the web service call timeout parameter?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

Please can you idicate as to what the error tha tK2 writes to the logs says/displays ?

This could help alot in the investigation of the issue.

Meanwhile you can have a look at this document - How to increase the timeout to a web service request?

(Note: this document is not supported by K2)

Thank you in advance

Badge +4

Hi CassaTech,

How long does it take to call the “.Net webservice”?
 As there could be a possibility of a performance issue as well?
   Also how is the K2 service configured to call the “.Net webservice”?

Regards
Quintin

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

Just doing a quick follow up in regards with the information i requestedin my previous post.

Please can you idicate as to what the error tha tK2 writes to the logs says/displays ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

We have not recieved any feedback regarding the issue in this conversation. Please advise if you were able to solve this issue and if it can be marked as solved or do you require futher assistance?

If this is the case where you need futher assistance, can you please idicate as to what the error that K2 written to the logs/displays in the logs ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi CassaTech

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.