cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to connect a calculated value control to an item of Multiple lines of text type?

Hello,

I have created a survey with Nintex Web form. In a hidden panel I have a Calculated value control where I am retrieving the previous answer to the same question. I am trying to connect the Calculated Value control to a column for the item but it doesn't show up as an option. I noticed that if I change the type from Multiple to Single lines of text, then the control can be connected. Because of the character restriction of the single line of text, I need multiple lines of text for the survey answer.

I am that familiar with sharepoint/nintex and  I am trying to figure out a work around or maybe there's something I am missing.

Any suggestions as to how better approach this would be appreciate it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How to connect a calculated value control to an item of Multiple lines of text type?

you will probably need to place a multiline text control control connected to previous response column onto form and copy over value of calculated control to text control with javascript

0 Kudos
altf21
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to connect a calculated value control to an item of Multiple lines of text type?

can you put down the steps for me thanks

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

not sure what steps you mean...

please create new question and describe into very details your requirements and problems there.

0 Kudos