Why can't I see SharePoint List fields in Process/Activity Data

• 11 March 2011
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

I'm trying to set up a workflow using SharePoint Workflow Integration process, I went through all the steps with the wizard, but I can't find the SharePoint list data fields in Process/Activity Data.

I'm new to K2 workflow, can someone point me the the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

6 replies

Badge +11

Depending on the type of SharePoint  integration you chose, look under the XML data fields of the process.  Other integration options for the process allow you to map the SharePoint fields to data fields whent the process starts.

There are several wizards in the toolbox that allow you to get/set the list data any time you need it.

Badge +1

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Can you provide me some more detailed information regarding "wizards in the toolbox that allow you to get/set the list data any time you need it"

Thank you again,
Rui

Badge +3

You might need to click "Show Hidden Fields" on the upper right of the Process/Activity window - the little down arrow. 

Badge +1

It says "no items are available" in the dropdown. Is this a configuration issue?

Thanks,
Rui

Badge +3

Are you on the "Process/Activity Data" tab?  I get your message when I'm on the "Workflow Context Browser" tab.

Badge +1

Yes, I was on "Process/Activity Data" tab.