Move selected View list row to another View List

• 25 January 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Dear all,

I have to assign multiple tasks, to multiple users, ex: 12 task for a user, and 3 for another. There is a view list, with all the pending tasks, and columns with information about the task.

I would like to use the action: LIST ITEM DOUBLE CLICK, that would add them to a new View List. After adding tasks, the supervisor would select a user, and finally click Assign Tasks, and start the k2 workflow.

I am not able to move items from one view list to another view list.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thanks,

Will.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

I remember I have done this, can you please tell me if you are using two different smartobjects or one smartobject on both lists?

Check the attached video and let me know if this what you're trying to achieve

Badge +6

Mustafa,

second view list is an auxiliary list from the same smartobject as the primary. It is supposed to be cleared after assigning tasks, maybe I should create a new smartobject? I will check the video.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

Then I would suggest to add a flag and on double click update the flag value to 1 for example

the first list should be filtered to get the items where the flag equals 0

the second list should be filtered to get the items where the flag equals 1 

in the double click rule after the update action, execute list refresh for both lists 

Badge +6

Which would be the difference between adding a Data Label as flag on the View List Vs adding a new flag column on the Sharepoint list? What do you recommend?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

Data label will not solve the issue, as you can't filter the lists according to this data label, the flag has to be in the list (property or column)

I'll try to demonstrate this on my side