K2 Studio integrated with InfoPath browser based form issue

Badge +9

Symptoms

I'm attempting to deploy a K2 Studio process integrated with an InfoPath browser based enabled form. I've set the K2 Studio setting to be browser enabled, the InfoPath Form Options and the library to also be browser enabled. But when I open the form, it opens in the client. I do have external data connections in the form and they are embedded (not UDCX). If I publish the InfoPath form through InfoPath (not K2 Studio), then I'm able to open the form in a browser, so it would appear that the form is valid for browser based opening. But when publishing through Studio, it would appear that InfoPath reverts to open in the client.

How do I successfully deploy a Studio process integrated with InfoPath as a browser based form?

Diagnoses

The issue was caused by one of the Data Connections on the form was referencing invalid SharePoint site.

Resolution

Using Design and Rule check in InfoPath form, customer was able to correct the issue regarding Data Connection and then able to deploy the form and open the form via browser successfully.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!