cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to capture a workflow Task List GUID  to use in Query List Action

Jump to solution

I have created a Site Collection Reusable Template that would be reused across multiple site collections.

I need to get the associated Task List  GUID from workflow to get the task outcome of a flexi task. I need to use this GUID in the "Query List" action.

I can configure a "Query List" action manually and everything works fine. However problem arises when I export the template and import it to a different site collection that does NOT have a Nintex Workflow Task List at the time of provisioning the workflow.

Please can I get any hints on how to get this working ?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How to capture a workflow Task List GUID to use in Query List Action

Jump to solution

Hi,

is it possible for you to publish a simple workflow with a task action in the new site collection before importing the site collection reusable workflow? In this way Nintex will create the Nintex Workflow Task List..

Other thing you can do is to create/modify by yourself a standard task list by adding the Nintex task content types and then specifying your workflow to use your task list.

Giacomo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: How to capture a workflow Task List GUID to use in Query List Action

Jump to solution

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for your response.

I cannot go with the first option as we will be deploying the workflows programatically.

We are going with the second option and ensuring that we preprovision a nintex workflow Task list before publishing the site template workflow.

Thanks !

0 Kudos