Paging issue in the listview control

• 12 January 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +6

In one of the list view form I am referring another list using list view control. when I click on the next for the paging then I am getting the error sorry, something went wrong

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Can you send a screenshot ?

Badge +2

Hi ‌, I found this discussion from back in January, but I didn't see any further information or posts for this topic.  I am having the same issue in my environment.  I am trying to use a list view in form to represent a parent/child relation, and when I click on the paging, it throws a correlation error:

Error when paging

I looked at the logs, and it appears to be a FileNotFoundException after trying to look at a main.xsl file.  Then it logs Failure when fetching document, unknown sprequest error occurred.  One of the last messages is Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.  I am using a list and trying to inlcude a list view for a document library.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Do you have Nintex for SharePoint 2013 ?

How have you configured the list view control (have you added a filter?)?

Which permissions do you have on the site collection/site/list?

Badge +2

Thank you for the response Caroline.  It is Nintex for SharePoint 2013.  I have configured the list view control with a filter, and it does return the initial results in the view.  It isn't until I hit the next page link that I then get the error.  As far as permissions, I have full control, site collection admin, and full control on web application.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Have you tried to add the same list view on the form of another list to check if it's due to a corrupted form or to something else?

Badge +1

I had the same problem. After updating Nintex Forms to Version 4.2.2.0 the error disappeared. The only drawback left is, filtering of columns: The first column I am able to filter, a second column is not possible.