Error in connecting Salesforce Instance Generator

Badge

Hi 

Error in connecting Salesforce Instance Generator. what are the DLL's required for Salesforce instance Generator in K2

I got 2 errors.

1.  System can't find the file specified. (please check the attachment - these error came after convert type error)

---------------------------
Instance Generator
---------------------------
Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'ListViewRecordColumn'

error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'ListViewRecordColumn'

error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'ListViewRecordColumn' to 'ListViewRecordColumn[]'

error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'ListViewRecordColumn' to 'ListViewRecordColumn[]'

15983iBFA906AFDD8B00BA.png

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

In reply to your questions:

To set up the service instance, i belive you only need the .wsdl file generated from Salesforce and the username and password (your_passwordXXXXXXX) where XXXXXX is the security token you received in email from Salesforce.

Regarding the error messages 'error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'ListViewRecordColumn'...', it

might be related to a known issue. i would suggest logging a K2 support ticket to get the the hotfix.

-khanh- 

Badge

I found the answer here on the SalesForce developer web site.  It worked for me.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F0000000AiPEIA0