Redirect to eCommerce from Live form

• 30 January 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

We're trying to configure a Nintex 2013 Live form to send customers to a payment portal as part of a registration process. In order to populate the fields on the payment form, we would like to pass along variables in the URL from the Nintex form. We've tried two methods:

1) Customizing the redirect URL from the Nintex form. This doesn't seem to apply to the Live flavor of the form though. It seems to be set on going to the confirmation message page under the Live settings.

2) Creating a link on the Live confirmation message page to proceed to the payment gateway. However, we only appear to have access to Item Properties and not Form Variables or Form Controls.

Is there a way to pass a value from a field or variable on the form and insert it into a hyperlink address field on the confirmation message?

Maybe there's a way to customize the Submit button to save the form and redirect to the URL which includes the form variables. I found this discussion, which seems to point to this not being possible? Nintex forms custom button submit AND redirect

Thanks for any tips you can pass along.

2 replies

Badge +2

Does anyone know if I can redirect after submission using Nintex Live? I put the redirect url and it works when I add an item to the list using SharePoint. When I go to the form it just goes to the cancellation message or the submission message but never redirects.

Badge

Hi Trevor,

I'm guessing a couple of months down the track that you already have an answer, but I have/had the same problem and the only solution was it wasn't possible.

I ended up having to create an ASP.Net form that used SharePoint client object model to update the list then do the redirect. It would be fantastic if Nintex could come up with a way to solve this.

Cheers,

Iain