K2 Appit: Workflow User Tasks

• 10 October 2016
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

I have set up a workflow and successfully get the user task email. I have a few questions regarding the next steps:

1. How can I stop the confirmation emails? I use the configured actions and respond via email then get an email saying, "You successfully completed the X task with the 'X' action. "

Update: This does not appear to be a function I can override with K2. The solution I have is to set an Outlook rule to ignore these emails.

2. After completing the actioned task, the subsequient workflow steps are not occuring. What are some common troublshooting steps I can look into to resolve this?

Update: There needs to be rules added to the form.

a. When form is initianilizing rule - set workflow condition "when workflow activity is specified" and set the serial number- set worklist action "open a worklist item"

b. Repeat for the submit/save button

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Contributor

Hope you are well?

To assisted on your question posted on this forum

Please see this below Community Article that could assisted in the possible solution

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Remove-notification-for-approval/ta-p/77232

If you still experiencing difficulty please could you log a ticket with product support

Regards

Badge +1

That solution doesn't work for a large enterprise as we dont' host the program individually.

How can I acheive the same results for my specific workflow?

Also-The support site doesn't work, none of those links are clickable.