Return Sharepoint List ID

• 26 August 2011
  • 0 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

I have a PO form which uses a repeating table & writes the line data to a Sharepoint list using this method:

"Put your line items as local fields in the main datasource in a repeating node.

1. Create an additional dummy field and give it a value.  e.g. I create a field called "trigger" and give it a value of 0.  So all my line items will get created with this invisible field with value 0.
  2. In the Submit rules, create a rule to set this field to 1.
  3. In the data source browser, right click on the "trigger" field and select properties and then "Rules and Merge".
  4. Add a rule here on the condition that "trigger" field = 1.  Add an action to populate the other fields into the SmartObject method's input params and then call the "Query using a data connection" action to execute the SmartObject call."

So on submisison each PO line detail is being written to a new line in the sharepoint list, thus new sharepoint list ID, I need to be able to pass this ID to my Smartobjects so I can retrieve & process specific values but Im having trouble working out how to get/pass these ID's back from the Sharepoint list to my process, any ideas ?

Thanks,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!