View Flow not run

• 3 October 2005
  • 5 replies

Badge +4
Hi all,

When I click the image to view flow of a process, it displays nothing. When I right click & choose Properties, it display as the image.

What is the problem? Thanks.

5 replies

Badge +9
Hi,

Please visit the following KB article: http://kb.k2workflow.com/Articles/KB000019.aspx

Let me know if this resolved your issue.
Badge +4
Thanks for your help.

But I've encounted another problem.

I installed Windows 2003 SP1, SQL Server 2000 SP3, K2.Net SP2, SPS. Everything is in a machine. I've followed the KB000098 article but when I entered the workspace, it displayed:

"The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. "

as the picture below.

Please help me. Thanks in advanced.
Badge +11
Are you sure you did the 'DisableLoopback' registry setting change as discussed in KB article #98?
Did you reboot the system?
Is K2V3 and Sharepoint on different IIS sites?
Is K2V3 excluded from Sharepoint?

Sorry for all the questions but it could be caused by a whole host of reasons.

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +4
Thanks for your questions.

I've already did the 'DisableLoopback' registry setting change as discussed in KB article #98. And the workspace has been succeeded.

But someone has changed something (I don't know what) and the Workspace has displayed error as the picture.

I've checked the registry and it's OK. K2V3 & SPS are on different IIS sites. K2V3 is excluded from SPS.

I really expect your answer. Thanks in advanced.
Badge +2
We had a user who had trouble getting the ViewFlow to work as well. Fixed it by doing the following in IE:

1) Go to Tools - Internet Options - Security tab - Local Intranet - Custom Level

2) Under .NET Framework-reliant components, set "Run components not signed with Authenticode" to "Enable".

Hope that helps.

Shawn