Solved

Move selected View list row to another View List

• 27 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have one scenario pls help me how to achieve that : I have 2 Grids 'Delete Roles' & 'Request for Delete' , if I select any row in Delete Role and click on delete then selected record should move to 'Request for Delete' grid and Vice Versa should also work means if user select any row in 'Request for Delete' and click delete it should move back to 'Delete Role' Grid. Kindly refer attached screenshot. Thanks

13500iF84DE50316BD419A.png

icon

Best answer by RaymondJVR 26 January 2018, 10:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @VivekShukla1

I am assuming that both list view 1 and list view 2 has their own data sources (smartobjects) therefore you have to make sure that  both data source contains fields to which the data can be moved. After that is in place my suggestion would then be to contruct the following rule on both list views, this will allow all the records that are being deleted from List view 1 to be moved to List view 2. You will have to construct the same rule in list view 2 howeve it should then point to creating the rescord in list view 1 in order to get teh visa versa effect.

When Delete ToolBar Button is Clicked

for Selected rows

then complete the following one after another

then on [SmartObejct To Which It Should Move The Record] SmartObject, execute its Create method (configure)   

*To configure the Create rule, Pull in the fields that need to be moved to the other list view by dragging them from the SmartObject to the Input properties

then execute the Delete method (configure)

*To configure the Delete rule, Pull in the ID field that need to be removed from this list view by dragging it from the SmartObject to the Input properties

then execute the When Save ToolBar Button is Clicked rule

then execute the List refresh method (configure)

Kind Regards

Raymond