Calculated Value

• 15 August 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi,

I am new to Nintex and I have searched this forum but seem to be missing how to do something I would think is very simple.  Scenario:  I have a column called form Form Status.  It is just a text field with a default value of New.  Workflow will update the status as necessary.  I am trying to use a calculated value on the Nintex form to display what is listed in the Form Status.  The only way that I am able to get it to work is to add the Form Status field to the form.  If I deor set the control to not visible then my calculated value comes up blank.

I am sure I am missing some step.  Suggestions?

3949iA7122C82DD9B2DE0.png

Thanks!

Devon

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

It sounds like you are connecting the Calculated value to the Form control and not to the Item property of "Form Status".
Badge +3

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.  Yesterday when working on this I didn't have Form Status available in the Connected to.  However, this morning I checked again when I saw your reply and it is now listed and I was able delete the Form Status from the form and get the Calculated Value to work.  Is there a reason I didn't see this as an option originally?

3964iC77F816FEFB2C34B.png