Error Message when publishing

• 6 November 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

@

Getting soap:serverserver was unable to process request.---> Failed to publish workflow:Error in the application After adding Request data control. I remove it publishes I add it back I get the error. I've filled it out properly (I think) so not sure what's going on. Any ideas? Many thanks

3 replies

Badge +8

Hello Ramses I figured out why this is happening but not how to publish without that error. I'm using a Run If and under both paths of the run if I need to put the Collect Data Action. At first I created one then copied it to the other branch. Just now I created two Collect Data Actions separately. The first one I created and published successfully. Then tried creating the second one exactly the same as the first published and got the error. I've attached a screenshot of how I'm exactly doing both Collect Data actions. Thanks for your helpNintex Collect Data SS.PNG

Badge +8

Apologies for the delay. Yes I am although I did create a new content type and tried that and still had an issue. And yes you are correct it's a condition. And yes I can export. Did you want me to send it to you?

Badge +8

This issue was resolved. Apparently the user changed their mind. Thanks so much for you help Ramses