K2 Process Portal template is not visible

• 29 March 2009
  • 4 replies

Badge +7

Hi,

I'm using Russian version of MOSS 2007. I've installed K2 BlackPoint, everything was fine except the fact I can't create a K2 Process Portal site in SharePoint - there is no tab in SharePoint site creation page with K2.

I've activated all the features required, I can successfully load K2 Web Designer, create and deploy a process. But again, I can't test it because I can't set the rights to the process just created  without K2 Process Portal, or can I?

I guess during the installation of K2 BlackPoint the features and files responsible for a new site template were copied to a default sharepoint folder but |'m not sure. Does anyone has a solution or some advise to solve it?

Regards,

Andrey

4 replies

Badge +4
In my test environment, I have K2 Process Portal template only in English language. I think may be the problem is the K2 Blackpoint have only english template...
Badge +7

Actually I don't think so. K2 Documentation says about it was tested on German and simple Chinese versions.

Is it possible to get the K2 process webparts without K2 Portal site template?

Badge +4

Check the K2 Process Portal site template xml (webtemp.K2ProcessPortals.xml) is exists in the specific language folder under Sharepoint hive emplatelocalidxml (for example C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft Sharedweb server extensions12TEMPLATE1038XML) on the SharePoint server.

English version must be exists. (under 1033xml folder) Copy to your language specific SharePoint folder. Then run IISRESET. For me it's work if I install language pack after K2 Blackpoint install.

I hope this help...

Badge +7
Thanks a lot, it solved the problem!