SmartForm can't be edited

Badge +3

Hello,

I can't edit the smartform, when I clik on edit link at form properties, the exception appear like as bellow. Anyone can give me solution to repair my smartform?

Best Regards,

Hasyim.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object., SourceCode.HostServerLib,    at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object[] Parameters, Boolean[] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)   at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Object[] Parameters, Boolean[] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)   at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject(Guid guid)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.GetSmartObjectDetails(Guid guid)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.GetMethodDisplayName(Context context, String methodName)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.ResolveAction(Context context)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.BuildContext(Action action)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.ValidateRuleConditionsAndAction(Event event)   at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.GetEventLocation(Event ev)   at SourceCode.Forms.Forms.PartialPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Nur,

Do all the SmartObjects being used by the SmartForm still exist on the server? Or have they been renamed by any chance?

Regards,

Badge +3

Yes, 

The problem at smartObject. I tried to update the smartObject but it still error.

This is the screenshot.

14691i5678480A121B6838.png

16874i53A3F525D389D1BF.png
Badge +10

What is the underlying data provider. Are you usng Smartbox, Webservice, Stored Procedures, Custom Service Instance, SQL Server Instance. This can be caused if the smoartobejct properties and methods are missing that are used by the view.

@Edit: Sorry didnt read the stack trace.

Badge +5

Hi Nur

Did you get any solution for this?

i am also facing the same issue