cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do you connect multiple fields to a single sharepoint column in Nintex forms

Jump to solution

SharePoint 2013 --> Nintex Form

Multiple hidden panels --> each having a control connected to a single list column

At one time, only one panel is visible.. but the control value populated in list column is the value from the last panel control.

Any suggestions on how to achieve this please?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: How do you connect multiple fields to a single sharepoint column in Nintex forms

Jump to solution

Hi Ruchi,

Did you ever solve this issue?  If not, this thread might be of some help: How do you connect multiple choice fields to a sharepoint column through nintex mobile?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: How do you connect multiple fields to a single sharepoint column in Nintex forms

Jump to solution

713 views and no answers. I have the exact same scenario. For each panel it seems I have to create a new set of columns, then merge them during workflow. so four panels capturing the exact same info (I have language panels), creates 4 times the number of columns required.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Disconnect all the control from the list column, Use a calculated value control and use functions to identify the value  and set that value to the calculated value control. Connect this calculated value control to the list column.

Workflow Hero

Jump to solution
0 Kudos