cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I successfully turn off delegation for flexi tasks?

Jump to solution

I have turned it off in all task in the workflow. Task form still says "Or you can delegate this task to another person" with hyperlink. I don't want to use Nintex Forms yet, only Workflow and OOTB form. How do i remove delegate prompt?

Again, I have turned off delegation. Even published the workflow twice. Any guidance?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How do I successfully turn off delegation for flexi tasks?

Jump to solution

This link should only display to site owners if that is any help?

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note, I'll have to try on a user account with contribute access. Will let you know the result

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Cassy Freeman​ is right. You can turn off the task delegation function in your nintex workflow, but this option is only valid for "regular" users.

As a site admin you will always see this delegation link in your task form, no matter if you uncheck the option in your workflow task.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

‌ can this discussion be closed off with a marked correct answer or are you still awaiting further assistance?

0 Kudos
sally_rosenberg
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I know I am late to the game, but in case someone else has this issue... Can't you just configure the Action for Flexi-Task and uncheck Allow delegation (under Assignees)? Does that not work? 

0 Kudos