Scheduled Site Workflow is always being terminated

• 18 October 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge +7

Hi Everyone,

I have this site workflow on sharepoint O365 that always being terminated. But when I run it manually it runs smoothly. It is just being terminated if it is scheduled. Please refer to the image below for the error.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

what is your workflow doing? Might there be a lack of permission for some action inside your workflow?

If you schedule a site workflow that just sends an email, does it complete as expected?

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +7

Hi,

I've put the whole workflow inside an action set to have an elevated permission and my workflow works by just querying from a list and sending it via email. But it's being terminated and my workflow didn't even start.

I just don't have any idea why it's not working. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Badge +5

Hi Rogelio, 

Did you setup the schedule workflow with Site collection admin right? On premise, the schedule workflow is failed to run, when we schedule with system account. We have to set the schedule with site collection admin account. Not sure, it is the same with SharePoint online. Please have a try. happy.png

Badge +7

Hi ‌,

How can I set the workflow to run with site collection admin right?

Thank you

Badge +5

Do you have Site Collection Admin right? I mean, try to set the schedule workflow with the user who has Site Collection Admin role. (Login to your site with one of the site collection admin account then set the workflow schedule). Please let me know if you have any doubts.