cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Re: How can decrease Form load time?

my field showing correctly but when my form wants to load showed the loading bar.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting your question.  I will be addressing during the Nintex Hangout on 11/11.  Looking forward to a great discussion :-)

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Eric

I don't understand what is Nintex Hangout? would you please explain more about it.

Thank you

Naeemeh

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi, Naeemeh Haghighat Javan​! Eric Harris​ does regular Nintex Hangouts (webinars), and you can take part! This month, it's actually our November mission:  November Mission: Let's Hangout

Just register and take part and you'll get bonus points on the Community!

Hope to see you there!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Not sure what was discussed in the hangout, though I guess it should be posted here at some point.

If you are on-prem make sure you are running the latest version, as there are always performance improvements in releases.

Make sure you are running the latest browser versions.

Big forms (lots of fields) will just take longer to load, there really is no way around it. Office 365 is nice was is displays a "loading" screen where as on-prem is just a blank screen until the form renders which can be confusing for users.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi, Warwick Ward​. I'll be getting the link to the recording of the hangout and posting it in my status update and the weekly community news, which should show up in your newsfeed and on the homepage.  There's another one scheduled for next week on Wed, and I'll post the info on how to take part as well. Typially, Eric Harris picks out several questions from the community and provides feedback on them. It's a chance to learn more about the products, how to solve common problems and to connect with other users. Would love to have you join us!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thanks Frank, what I meant was that if a question is answered in one of the hangouts (which are a good initiative), the response given should be summarized in text in the thread. Referring people to a 1 hour + video trying to find where it was talked about isn't the best advice, and it doesn't help search results either.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

That's a good idea, Warwick Ward​.  After we iron out our technical issues in merely getting them done, I'm hoping I can post snippets or at least some comments from the hangouts AS they are happening, right in the thread of the question.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Warwick,

I will address this one again and provide the snippets to it for you.  Technical issues are not fun to deal with, but we are working to get those resolved by the next one.  Thanks for being part of this growing community.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply