cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How can I resize the width of my form when hiding panels that go horizontally

A user can select up to 8 sets of information that must go horizontally on the form. If there is only 1 panel to be used then the form should be much skinnier than it is. This is important for user adoption and must be done to replicate the old form from Lotus Notes that we are decommissioning.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: How can I resize the width of my form when hiding panels that go horizontally

Hello Michael Ellis​ -

I am not sure that Nintex forms can resize the width as it collapses the hidden panels from the bottom up. I tested it out and I cannot get it to do what you are asking, but perhaps someone else has had some experience with this particular issue.

There are some other thoughts, but let's see what others have to say first before we explore other options as you said it is important to user adoption to remain the same.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: How can I resize the width of my form when hiding panels that go horizontally

I don't know much about nintex forms, but do you know how or if the mechanism that controls height collapsing/expanding can be altered?

0 Kudos