cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I make nintex workflow change form status after certain date and continue with the workflow

Jump to solution

I have preparing a workflow where if current assigned user does not finish his InfoPath form by certain date, the form should automatically route to his manager. Basically workflow should change the form status field and move on to next step, which is manager approval.

Really appreciate your help in this.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: How can I make nintex workflow change form status after certain date and continue with the workflow

Jump to solution

I can see this happening in two ways.

1. In task actions, such as the Flexi task, that can also have InfoPath forms for the task, you can use the "Escalation" ribbon to first define the time delay, then second assign the user to delegate the task to.
  2. Have a Parallel action, on one side assign an approval task, on the other have the Delegate Task action. Then if the assigned user does not respond in a specified delay the task will be assigned to someone else.

Hopefully you are using tasks to assign the work of filling the form. Then one of these should work for you.

0 Kudos