cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I get access to the Nintex 2013 Enterprise service packs? We are at 3.0.8.

How can I get access to the Nintex 2013 Enterprise service packs?  We are at 3.0.8.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: How can I get access to the Nintex 2013 Enterprise service packs? We are at 3.0.8.

Hi Mike,

you get the latest builds in the Product Downloads section of this site : Product Downloads

You need to make sure you have a current Software Assurance contract though.

cheers,

Vadim

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: How can I get access to the Nintex 2013 Enterprise service packs? We are at 3.0.8.

Hi Vadim,

We are current with the Nintex Software Assurance. I have a Nintex community ID but I don’t have permission to use the download site. How do I get permission? Thx.

Regards, Mike

Mike Skelton, PMP, Project Manager

P: 604-215-4926 / C: 604-787-0898

ecomm911.ca<http://www.ecomm911.ca/> @EComm911_info<https://twitter.com/ecomm911_info>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and must not be distributed, disclosed, used or copied by or to anyone else. If you receive this in error please contact the sender by return email and delete all copies of this email and any attachments.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Good question. No idea ... but I'll prod someone with a sick and see if we can get this resolved for you.

cheers,

Vadim

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Mike,

your account should now be updated and you should have access.

cheers,

Vadim

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Excellent … thx.

Mike Skelton, PMP, Project Manager

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and must not be distributed, disclosed, used or copied by or to anyone else. If you receive this in error please contact the sender by return email and delete all copies of this email and any attachments.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply