cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How can I fill the form directly from Outlook 365?

Jump to solution

I've created Nintex form and workflow inside the sharepoint online, now I'd like to be able to fill it from Outlook 365. I've cliecked the "app store" and selected Nintex from the app list, installation seems successful but I can't see the option allowing me to connect to the form anywhere.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How can I fill the form directly from Outlook 365?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Nintex Forms sits on top of Sharepoint Lists.   So for each list you can design a custom Nintex form.  Click on a list and then click on Nintex Form icon in the top ribbon. This will open the designer and allow you to design the Nintex Form.  Once you publish the form it will become available when you click on New Item for that list.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Let me precise: I've already made a form on the sharepoint and it works fine. The idea behind the question is bit complicated:

until now users were sending certain type email - hazard warnings- using Outlook form, but now we'd like to store the information about the warning in the sharepoint - user can now click FROM THE SHAREPOINT "add new" and generate new hazard warning using convenient form, that will be emailed thanks to Nintex workflow. In the original question I was wondering is it possible to do so directly from the Outlook, so the transition between methods would be smoother for typical user.

So is it possible to use the nintex, which seems to be a plugin for Office 365, to start filling nintex form in the sharepoint directly from Outlook?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Unfortunately the answer at this time is no.   The form itself sits on the list but cannot out of the box be embedded into an email and still function all the same.   We may see this capability in the future.  The closest thing you will find at this point can be read about here: Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

View solution in original post