HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when connect to Workspace

• 21 October 2009
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I found error about "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" when I access to workspace using the IE. help me please!

IIS 6.0, K2 blackpearl 0807 (4.8210.3.0), Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, SQL Server 2005 SP2, SharePoint SP2

Thanks!

5 replies

Badge +9

Is this error occuring when you try to access the workspace from a machine other than where K2 is running?  Can you open the workspace from the K2 server without issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

are there erorrs in the Event Viewer? with ab it more detail?

Badge +11

Make sure the application pool is started and the application pool account is not disabled.

Badge +1

The Workspace didn't load and K2 server console doesn't have message anything.

I already verify application pool. It's enable and other application can run normally.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Check that the application pool under which the runtime service run has the full domain name as a username. Ie. Domainaccount. Also this could be related to some Kerberos issues. Check the event viewer for authentication or Kerberos errors.

Alternatively, turn off the "friendly HTTP errors" in IE. To do this, open IE, then open the Options dialog. On the Advanced tab, deselect Show friendly HTTP error messages.

When you reload the page, you'll see the error message that the webserver has sent.

If there is a more detailed error, please post it.

Vernon