nintex mobile app

• 31 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I am using nintex mobile app and I have logged in using my corporate account, but no forms appear the app just shows blank? can someone help?

Using SharePoint 2013

have switched on FBA

Any suggestions welcome.

thanks

Nathan

6 replies

Badge +4

Hi Nathan,

Can you please perform following checks?

1. Can you please check if you have enabled Nintex Mobile Phone/Nintex Mobile Tablet layout before publishing the form.
  2. You have already mentioned this but just want to double check, did you enter your FBA credentials to log into App?
  3. Do you have enough permission to the site/List?

Now after above all things verified, can you please clear the local storage (settings > local storage > Delete local storage) from Nintex Mobile App and make request again and send SharePoint log file. You can email me.

Thanks,

Regards

Shirin

Badge +1

Hi Shirin,

Point 1 - I had did this and made the layouts live and published.

Point 2 - I turned on FBA in the central admin ( I did not log into the app using these credentials, I used my own login details)

Point 3 - I have the correct permissions full control

(Now after above all things verified, can you please clear the local storage (settings > local storage > Delete local storage) from Nintex Mobile App and make request again and send SharePoint log file. You can email me.)

I have looked at the above point am I deleting this from the SharePoint site or iPhone?

Thank you for your help

Nathan

Badge +4

Hi Nathan,

I want to clarify about your SharePoint site with FBA support. Can you please give me some idea about how's your SharePoint site configured? Is it Form Based Authentication only or Mixed mode (FBA & NTLM)? 

Can you please look at this -  and make sure you have done that?

Can you please also perform following in order to delete local storage?

1. Open to Nintex Mobile App into your iphone.
  2. Click on Settings and then click on Signout. It will give you different options.
  3. Please click on delete profile and delete your profile. Once you delete your profile, it will bring you back to SignIn page.
  4. Please log in again and once you log in successfully, take the copy of SharePoint log and send it to me.

Please let me know if any confusion about anything above I mentioned.

Thanks,

Regards

Shirin

Badge +1

Hi Shirin

I have checked with my supervisor and we are a FBA SharePoint site.

I have followed all the instruction's in the link below.

Can you please look at this -Nintex Mobile introduces Profiles, and adds Forms Based Authentication support  and make sure you have done that?

I will send you the log via email.

Thanks

Nathan

Badge +1

Hi Shirin,

Please can you give me your email address shirin.patel@nintex.com is not working.

Thanks

Nathan  

Badge +4

Hi Nathan,

No problem in that at all.

Can I please request you to raise support item from below link so we can track it properly and investigate in details and you can send all required information that way and I will talk to support team and we will take it from there.

Submit a Support Case - Nintex Knowledge Base 

Thanks,

Regards

Shirin