cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How Do I Connect My Nintex Mobile Corporate Account To My Microsoft Account?

Ok so I’m very new to Nintex mobile, I have created and activated the account “on premise” and downloaded the App. I went to my SharePoint portal and registered. All in all  everything is working great, while I’m on the company Wi-Fi. When I’m at home, I need to VPN in to use the forms on Nintex mobile app.

Everything I’ve read so far says the work around for this is to connect via your Microsoft account, an option I was given when first registering through the SharePoint but  ignored. Now I don’t know how to connect my MS account to my corporate account as I can no longer get that same option even after deleting my registration and reregistering, I still no longer get redirected to login via MS account. Can anyone assist me with this challenge?

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How Do I Connect My Nintex Mobile Corporate Account To My Microsoft Account?

Sam,

I would think that your SharePoint site would need to be accessible outside of the network.  If you're having to VPN, you may have to mimic that from your device and then access it as normal.  Its not pretty but its been done before.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: How Do I Connect My Nintex Mobile Corporate Account To My Microsoft Account?

Thanks Eric,

However, my issue is I can’t connect my SharePoint to my Microsoft account as I ignored the option to do so on initial set up and now I don’t know how to get back to that option.

“I was given when first registering through the SharePoint but ignored. Now I don’t know how to connect my MS account to my corporate account as I can no longer get that same option even after deleting my registration and reregistering, I still no longer get redirected to login via MS account. Can anyone assist me with this challenge?”

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply