Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mbuetterhoff
Nintex Newbie

Hide Print to PDF Button

Jump to solution

Hi there,

is there a way to hide the Print to PDF Button in the Ribbon?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
greenawayr
Nintex Newbie

Re: Hide Print to PDF Button

Jump to solution
andrewg
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I apologize that I haven't checked myself yet, but I know in O365 there is a disable option in the form settings. Do you see that on prem?

philipplucas
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately onPrem the enable/disable option is missing

greenawayr
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

The custom CSS link I gave you above will do the job here. You'll need to use the dev tools of your browser to identify the Print to PDF CSS class.

mmatsako
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I  agree with Ryan, I'd just use some CSS or JS to hide  the button as needed.   With some additional logic you could make the PDF button hide and show as needed depending on variables as required.  

0 Kudos
greenawayr
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi ‌, if one of these posts gives you the correct answer, could you please mark it as such to help other members.

mbuetterhoff
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks all for the replies. My first tries didn't work in our Scenario but I will give it another a try and come back to this discussion with more Details.

sburkecit
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

The CSS solution doesn't work for us as I'm finding that the ID changes every time the form loads... 

1st -   Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.Ribbon.FillerGroup.ca3dacb75ac5462f9be8a6e58e19377f

2nd -  Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.Ribbon.FillerGroup.acd997ca69114adfadc1465498e9664a

Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
philipplucas
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Sean,

I cannot confirm this issue. I tested it for the cancel button in preview and in published version, the id of the button always remains the same (even after re-publishing the form). Which control did you try to hide?

0 Kudos