Formating the look of Choice checkboxes

• 26 April 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +11

Hello,

Does anybody know how to change the formatting of the Choice checkboxes?

At the moment the boxes are too close to each other and like to add padding-right:25px; so they are further apart which also makes it look much neater.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Have a look at this post: https://community.nintex.com/thread/15254-css-nintex-style

Badge +11

Unfortunately, could not find anything to format the choice boxes.

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

How are they organized (Arrange choices setting)? "Down then across" (default) or "Across then down"? With the latter the checkboxes on my Live Form are distributed further apart.

Badge +11

Hi

The choice is checkbox (multiple selection) set to Across then down split into 5 columns, 2 entries in each column.

Maybe because you are on Office365 and I am on premise sharepoint/Nintex. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Actually this was in a Nintex Live Form. To accomplish this you need to add the following Custom CSS (at the top):

.nf-filler-control-inner label {
padding-right: 25px;
}

If you want to restrict this to one multiple choice checkboxes control, you can give the control your own class (e.g. bim_checkboxes) and include this in front of the snippet:

.bim_checkboxes .nf-filler-control-inner label {
padding-right: 25px;
}

This should now work (tested it myself wink.png)

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi all,

Our UX team are doing some research into our style builder for Universal Forms. We would appreciate your feedback on your current experience in styling your forms in any platform.

If you would like to provide feedback, please fill out the survey at Applying styles in Nintex Forms 

Thanks,

Euan